Teens Helping Teens - Peer to Peer assistance and donations, supporting our homeless teens!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

THT Clubhouse
Correct link to go fund me
Mobile trailer campaign
Back to school
National Movement

Categories

Current activities
Homeless teens
Join "The NATIONAL Movement"
Savannah's RANT
urgent needs
powered by

My Blog

National Movement

I cannot believe the way this yaer has flown by. I graduated High School and Siena is starting High School. She will keep things going with THT and making sure our local homeless teens have support while I start spreading awareness Nationwide and trying to take Teens Helping Teens National. Can you imagine if EVERY teen that was able to, WOULD help every teen that needed help? It could be tutoring, it could be mentoring, maybe they need food, a smile or a backback for school. Every one of us lucky enough to have nice clothes to wear, could donate those stylish clothes, when were done with them, to some other teen who is lucky to have two shirts to their name. They just want to fit in, they want to survivie, they want a better life, and it is up to ALL OF US, to make it happen. To support them. It's not only going to make you feel good, but it is going to make the future of OUR world a better place. Think about it!

26 Comments to National Movement:

Comments RSS
mobile ad networks on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:12 PM
The directory ad network model, when run properly, will benefit all entities--content inventors, promoters, and visitors--participating in online talks.

redirect traffic on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:12 PM
In a recently released study report, Score notes the increase in the proportion of American Internet audience using directory ad networks to about 57 percent. Directory ad networks target specific groups of Internet surfers with unique interests.

pop up ads on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:13 PM
For instance, WeddingAdServer focuses on serving wedding ceremony market; Wedding Adserver explores an open media model for aggregating wedding related content from independent publishers.

australianwritings assignment writing on Friday, June 15, 2018 3:47 AM
I know a portion of the spots individuals require the robots and it is the great approach. Where a human can't go, you can utilize it supplant of the individual. Be that as it may, where a human can go the place, never utilize this robot since you can rely upon it thusly.

quickbooks help on Friday, July 20, 2018 1:48 AM
If you are interested to use the quickbooks help support and do enjoy free of cost without signing up so click on our site and do enjoy and do enjoy.

uk best essays on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:40 AM
It was a decent year for you as it seems. Any plans for this year? Tell us more.

v on Saturday, May 11, 2019 6:53 AM
v

top 10 resume services on Sunday, June 2, 2019 5:38 AM
The national movement in my country is held fifty years ago, the youth is the hope of our nation. Help the teens as they walk through the right way or path, as they influenced their co-teens. I heard many rally or movements that were in our history, it is important to know what our heroes give their blood to serve and fight for our country. We must cherish it and me as a youth of this nation I will be a good example to other teenagers as I protect the environment in my simple ways. I am overwhelmed when I read this kind of blog it makes me patriotic to my country, thanks to my friend that I have the chance to know that there also teen movements in other countries. I have learnings out of my curiosity in your post and tell me more about the teenagers that joined the national movement.

das on Sunday, September 22, 2019 4:23 PM
mbbsconsultancy

Fort on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:47 PM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! ask.fm/dealsforyou1kipmorocco list.ly/coltonc345rtain 8degreethemes.com/support/users/happytim11

sdcxzw on Monday, October 28, 2019 10:25 PM
High end line of Yamaha acoustic guitars which features acoustic guitar amazon

acoustic guitar amazon on Friday, November 1, 2019 2:55 AM
High end line of Yamaha acoustic guitars which features

Danald Wilkins on Sunday, December 22, 2019 11:29 PM
Thanks for sharing such a great article. Google

Danald Wilkins on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 1:31 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great article. Google

192.168.l.l on Friday, January 3, 2020 2:41 AM
I truly enjoyed the experience of the experience of inquisitive about your blog here, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. Now I saved it to my bookmarks so that I can keep me in touch with you.

coin master guide on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 12:06 AM
As soon as your Coin Master starts, the game will ask you to log in with your Facebook account

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 10:17 PM
National Movement Useless Websites

토토사이트 on Friday, February 21, 2020 4:51 AM

myhrcvs on Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:57 PM
MyCVShr is a CVS employee login portal for the people working at CVS Health and MinuteClinic. So check out How to signup, login and use @ myhr.cvs.com. myhrcvs

Restaurant Surveys on Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:58 PM
SurveysSurveyLila is a popular survey's blog that covers Restaurant & Food Surveys & Customer feedback related articles. Restaurant Surveys

hotmail.com on Sunday, March 15, 2020 10:59 PM
hotmail, outlook, live, msn, hotmail.com, www.hotmail.com, hotmail sign in, hotmail email login, hotmail login, hotmail sign up, email, email login, email sign up hotmail.com

click here on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:26 PM
Hotmail.com Login : Sign in to hotmail account. Guide on how to sign up for outlook.com tips tricks & everything about hotmail explained here.

click here on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:26 PM
Chatroulette free video chat best alternative. Join millions of single men and women for a better chat experience and meet new interesting people

click here on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:27 PM
CamSurf Free Random Video chat with strangers instantly. our random video chat site makes it easy to meet new people around the world.

Random Video chat with unknown person on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:28 PM
Bazoocam Free Random Video chat with unknown person and make friends instantly. our random video chat site makes it easy to meet new people around the world.

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 5:05 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos