Teens Helping Teens - Peer to Peer assistance and donations, supporting our homeless teens!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

THT Clubhouse
Correct link to go fund me
Mobile trailer campaign
Back to school
National Movement

Categories

Current activities
Homeless teens
Join "The NATIONAL Movement"
Savannah's RANT
urgent needs
powered by

My Blog

Baby It's cold outside!

Brrrr. It's getting cold. I saw a homeless boy curled up under the freeway overpass the other day. It was the sloped type of wall and I don't know how he was balancing himself there and sleeping! He wore a tshirt and ragged jeans. I was cold inside of the car. There are over 7000 teens like him on our streets and temps are goint to hit 30's and 40's in the next few days. PLEASE consider donating your beanies, scarves, mittens, coats, or join our blanket making events. 2 yards of fleece is all you need, and a little heart.

25 Comments to Baby It's cold outside!:

Comments RSS
Baby Hampers on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:34 PM
Baby showers are at times just a precious to be involved with as weddings. They usually have a feeling of excitement and joy when you are with close friends.

Silk bedding on Friday, April 18, 2014 4:44 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I was doing a project and for that I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful. Do share some more material if you have.

custom written papers on Saturday, July 21, 2018 3:05 AM
They both are looking so pretty and this reasonable region benefit grant is critical. The reason is that this honor can open numerous new ways and it can make the life of everybody who wins this honor. It is my supposition.

v on Monday, April 29, 2019 5:04 AM
v

live career reviews on Thursday, May 2, 2019 12:01 AM
During winter it's cold outside and the babies are not allowed to go outside because they will catch a cold. But when we really need to go outside our baby is fully protected with a thick jacket and winter protections. We really make sure that he will not be sick or catch a cold when we are going outside. Also, we provided some medicines that he will take to avoid colds. And our parents also provided a heater for we can use to our warm house. So please be careful especially when you have a baby in your family.

Đ’issertation abstract writing services on Monday, August 19, 2019 12:52 AM
Abstract writing for a dissertation may seem an overwhelming challenge for the majority of students since it requires not only excellent writing skills but also the ability to convey information briefly and concisely. Many students may find dissertation abstract help online as a valuable asset for them.

buy a dissertation results chapter on Monday, August 19, 2019 1:03 AM
I personally like cold weather more than when it's hot, because I can take on more clothes when it's cold, and being hot means you need extra devices to get cooler.

Jimmi on Monday, August 19, 2019 4:21 AM
I am pleased to be on this website,you have work hard in collecting data to write this post.Keep up your good work. rubber matting for slip prevention

Marvel on Monday, August 19, 2019 4:50 AM
I have just came across this website,you have shared useful content which i like reading.Keep sharing more similar content,you have done a great job. gym flooring in rolls

Johny on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:45 PM
Great post for all readers, just what i was looking for and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon! private home care

Wiza on Saturday, August 24, 2019 4:44 AM
This blog is very informative and helpful for a lot of people. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thank you for sharing a great and cool post. Keep it up. bible verses about faith

Herry on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:18 AM
This is a good blog about the ceremony. Amazing blog! The information offered is extremely enlightened and a great deal to pay attention bible verse of the day

lab hypothesis on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:53 AM
I wish everyone of us, people, was at least a bit kinder and able to help each other more. If we helped each other all the time, every person in the world would be happy.

custom dissertation results service on Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:13 PM
I hope everyone will get warm this winter, in their hearts and houses.

dissertation literature review outline on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:30 AM
Hope the child is safe now. We should be kinder to each other.
Reply to comment

how to write a literature review for a dissertation on Friday, December 20, 2019 8:44 AM
I feel so sorry when I see homeless people on the streets but on the other hand, it's actually their choice to give up on everything

dissertation abstract examples on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:39 AM
I think there are a few things I could find and give to them.

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 4:21 AM
Baby It's cold outside! Useless Websites

dissertation abstracts database on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 5:06 AM
I like cold weather. It calms me so much!

buy a dissertation results chapter on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 2:44 AM
It's March outside but still confusing, some days there so cold some there warm

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 4:18 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Writing a hypothesis on Friday, April 24, 2020 4:09 AM

literature review essay on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:46 PM
It'm May outside but that is still getting cold, what's wrong with this year?

writing a dissertation methodology on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:23 AM
This is because this section determines the whole course of the practical part of research, and this is an undeniable responsibility for the author.

pocket watch on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 10:00 AM