Teens Helping Teens - Peer to Peer assistance and donations, supporting our homeless teens!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

THT Clubhouse
Correct link to go fund me
Mobile trailer campaign
Back to school
National Movement

Categories

Current activities
Homeless teens
Join "The NATIONAL Movement"
Savannah's RANT
urgent needs
powered by

My Blog

BLANKETS and Teen gifts

OK, so The Shade Tree asked us to help them get teen gifts for the holidays. Just like I already knew, lots of doantions for the little kids but nobody thinks of teens when doing the toys for tots Christmas drive. This is why I stated Teens Helping Teens, they fall through the cracks so often. Help us out. Lotion sets, make up kits, hoodies, music, Anything you would love, so would these at risk teens. I bet even lots of stuff you don't want! You know those gifts you put away and want to regift? Where heres your chance,  message me, Ill take all your regifting stock, or join me, and we will regift together!

Also, 2 yards of fleece, cut out 3 inch square from each corner, fringe the rest all the way around, about every 2 inches. Tie the fringe in knots, and give me a call! We want every teen in our state that gets taken by CPS workers, or comes into emergency shelters, or that we see huddled in the freeway overpass to get one! We need a lot, but they are easy, inexpensive and fun to make, so get making em!

9 Comments to BLANKETS and Teen gifts:

Comments RSS
live on Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:57 AM
Also warum Wie kommen Personen gewoehnlich | gehen zusammen mit | zusammen mit gehen | mit zu gehen waehlen lauschte . sportwetten Sie keinesfalls Prognose auf lange Sicht gerade weil einfach alles entstehen auf jedem gegebenen Werktag .
Reply to comment

best dissertation on Saturday, July 11, 2020 2:07 AM
What a great idea this is! I would like to thank you for doing this for the teens. It's a good thing that you were able to think of them and the things that they need. I am not sure why people tend to forget about their needs but of course, I must say that I still understand the reason behind it. I just hope that with this program, people will understand that they also need some help from us. I wish I can also give some of the things that they need one day. Anyway, for now, I will just make sure to share this to my friends and family to make them aware of this as well.

fake omega sale on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:01 PM
Chanel Bowling Backpack is straightforward. Clean the white kind of calfskin is without a doubt appointed without any subsequent supplement but the need for stitches. Fashionable interlaced chain lap strap is without a doubt stole belonging to the fashionable model on Chanel three. 50 backpack.
Reply to comment

Cloud on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 6:31 PM
good post.
Reply to comment

ukwritings on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:23 PM
There is a different kind of articles that are shared by people and have some meaning. As some are formal that is done on the approach used in a formal way in front of people like office colleagues or boss. Formal training have to be done.
Reply to comment

Gift Tree on Monday, October 28, 2019 6:31 AM
We of makers, sommeliers, curators, and gourmands trawl the planet, searching for the best meals, most unique individualized keepsakes; by far the most Gift Tree notable and renowned wine beverages. When you match these gifts for professionals of uncompromising good quality with the ideal presentation of elegant enduring storage units, palm-linked silk ribbons, customization, and custom-made note credit cards
Reply to comment

buy dissertations on Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:43 AM
I want to make a donation for you. You are so kind to help other people! I admire you.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Thursday, May 7, 2020 9:01 PM
Reply to comment

Norma A. Smith on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:29 AM
On an equally important but smaller scale, local organizations and individuals are also doing their part to give back to causes that support education. Case in point, Luis Perez mentors at his alma mater, Southwest Community Campus in Michigan FOR MORE DETAILS.
Reply to comment