Teens Helping Teens - Peer to Peer assistance and donations, supporting our homeless teens!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

THT Clubhouse
Correct link to go fund me
Mobile trailer campaign
Back to school
National Movement

Categories

Current activities
Homeless teens
Join "The NATIONAL Movement"
Savannah's RANT
urgent needs
powered by

My Blog

Missouri homeless Teens

Tonight I was trying so hard to find resources for homeless teens in Kansas City, MO.. I could not find a single shelter or drop in loaction for urgent needs. I found stories about the 2000 teens sleeping on the streets each night there, I found people raising money for foundations, but I didn't find a PLACE, to connect our Missouri area teens that want to volunteer or donate, with. I will keep digging. Sad..

I was so impressed that Columbia, Mo, a small college town, had great resources for thier homelss youth, yet a huge city like Kansas City, not a one! Way to go Columbia!

10 Comments to Missouri homeless Teens:

Comments RSS
straight talk refill on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:25 PM
Prepaid Wireless Card Discount Store:
Reply to comment

buy windows 8 anytime upgrade on Friday, October 25, 2013 8:08 PM
windows 8 anytime upgrade key for home basic , activation key for mcafee antivirus plus

buy windows 7 home premium key on Friday, October 18, 2013 8:52 PM
windows 7 product key banned , windows 7 professional seriennummer , www.windows 8 profetional key.com , buy windows 7 key , windows 7 ultimate product key sale , windows 7 ultimate product key , windows 7 activation key sale , -Z87Dt5m
Reply to comment

swiss star watches on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 3:10 PM
excellent publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't notice this. You must proceed your writing. I'm confident, you've a great readers' base already!
Reply to comment

bedste replika ure on Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:57 PM
Celtic game titles on 10/26/2017, but the truth is the tickets ended up not valid, we checked using the box company and also the tickets ended up sold to some other person...
Reply to comment

Replica Cartier Watches on Sunday, July 15, 2018 10:29 PM
I have seen your many posts on pets.I can understand your love for animals.This is very interesting post and your writing style is also appealing specially the start of the blog.
Reply to comment

net worth on Monday, May 13, 2019 11:06 PM
You must have done a lot of hard work on this.You are the essay writer i have seen so far.You are doing an amazing job.Keep up the good work!
Reply to comment

Back Pain Treatment on Saturday, June 08, 2019 2:57 AM
Thanks so much for a great post. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.
Reply to comment

Jack on Monday, August 05, 2019 4:34 AM
You can certainly see your expertise within the paintings you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart. rubber matting company
Reply to comment