Teens Helping Teens - Peer to Peer assistance and donations, supporting our homeless teens!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

THT Clubhouse
Correct link to go fund me
Mobile trailer campaign
Back to school
National Movement

Categories

Current activities
Homeless teens
Join "The NATIONAL Movement"
Savannah's RANT
urgent needs
powered by

My Blog

Believe in Miracles

BELIEVE! Who knows what you can accomplish, when you believe! This week has been full of incredible miracles. Thank you Patty's Closet, Thank you Atty. Bob Massi!  Thank you Creative Vision (Hugs KIM) So many generous people have reached out to us, to help us touch lives. We are

in Awe! We are  inspired, rejuvinated.  WE BELIEVE, we can do it. Join The Movement! You too, can believe in miracles!

6 Comments to Believe in Miracles:

Comments RSS
iswisswatch2013.com on Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:21 AM
b Massi! Thank you Creative Vision (Hugs KIM) So many generous people have reached out to us, to help us touch lives. We are in Awe! We are inspired, rejuvinated. WE BELIEVE, we can do it. Jo
Reply to comment

brazilian hair uk on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:02 PM
Chanel Bowling Backpack supplies adult females enjoy Lagerfeld the posh in take up about the same approach. Lagerfeld is to be a hover which will ditched into an important leaf and be able to surveyed every. Nevertheless leaf stated to your ex boyfriend all sorts of things.
Reply to comment

swiss precimax watches on Thursday, December 25, 2014 11:14 PM
I just like the helpful information you provide for your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test again right here regularly. I am reasonably sure I will be told plenty of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!
Reply to comment

q on Friday, June 7, 2019 1:06 AM
q
Reply to comment

Bruce M. Emmons on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 5:40 AM
“Owning real estate has been extremely important to us and our financial goals,” says Christina, particularly given that it’s not easy for millennials to achieve in today’s market” For More Information.
Reply to comment

imahe on Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:43 AM
There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well like a big boss
Reply to comment